If someone you love has been sexually assaulted and you too are angry, confused, wanting to help, or needing help, please join us in our…
Significant Others Workshop
- Learn how sexual assault/abuse affects survivors and families.
- Learn various ways to support your loved one.
- Have the space to freely express your concerns.
PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE A SEAT FOR THIS NO CHARGE GROUP
Held the 2nd Monday of each month at RARCC depending upon the number of attendees confirmed, 6:00p.m.-7:30p.m.
SUPPORT GROUP—THE ART OF HEALING
Breaking isolation and building trust through a shared experience a safe haven for sexual assault/abuse survivors to share their feelings and begin the process of healing.
- Introduction/Journaling — Learn how to journal your thoughts.
- Worksheets/Art Therapy — Use art to help heal yourself.
- Self-defense Training — Empower yourself.
For more information, please contact us at (951) 686-7273 or (866) 686-7273.
Major Funding Sources:
California Emergency Management Agecy CalEMA
California Department of Public Health Services CalDPHS
City of Riverside
City of Temecula Community Development
City of Moreno Valley Community Development
County of Riverside
County of Riverside Community Development
United Way of the Inland Valleys
Foundations and Service Organizations:
Riverside Community Health Foundation
The Community Foundation
The Mennonite Foundation